How To Use secessionism In A Sentence
- Secessionism—now understood as a Viennese variation on Art Nouveau—fell out of favor after World War I, when artists became interested in full-blown modernism, and craftsmen moved on to Art Deco and the functionalist values of the Bauhaus and architectural modernism. A Golden Kiss for Klimt
- Those political formations, which toned down their public opposition to accession, without altering their fundamental ideograph, were seen as possible instrumentalities to counter pan-Islamism and secessionism.
- Kadeer's sons Alim and Ablikim have been in jail since 2006 for tax evasion and secessionism , respectively.
- Also, which secessionism amazingly didn't come up in the French Canadian debate, (which was shocking as it was THE issue in Canadian domestic politics for ages), it might come up tonight on the American side, Palin? Eric Lurio: Two Cross Border Debates
- Russia has huge problems: crime, poor infrastructure, secessionism and chaos in the north Caucasus, appalling human-rights abuses and a looming demographic catastrophe.
- In short, one way or another, the politics of secessionism, separatism and partition have only succeeded in entrenching international domination over the entire region.