- a ticket good for several trips or to attend a season of entertainments; sold at a reduced rate
How To Use season ticket In A Sentence
- Chicagoland Speedway's Track Pack season ticket package is now available to the general public.
- Chelsea season ticket holder and columnist Giles Smith is in empathetic mood this week, but still has some post-Anfield arguments to make.
- It carries 27,000 commuters daily and sells about 14,000 annual season tickets.
- They let season ticket holders sell tickets they otherwise wouldn't use.
- Some of our family are season ticket holders. The Sun
- I'm a third-generation fan, I've been a season ticket holder for many years and even a small shareholder for some years, so I had a reasonable understanding of the business side of Liverpool.
- It will also pay a 25 percent refund on rail season ticket costs for workers - another issue it said it would not budge over.
- Furthermore, many clubs have borrowed money against future season ticket sales.
- Season tickets for the eight plays are 40 and a single ticket is 8 with concessions at half price.
- We went to renew our monthly season ticket.