- any of numerous animals inhabiting the sea including e.g. fishes and molluscs and many mammals
How To Use sea creature In A Sentence
- A gray gull carries some sea creature high up over the beach, drops it from its beak.
- Such cannibalistic behavior has fueled the squid's reputation as a bloodthirsty sea creature.
- The 30-foot dive off the end of the pier showed me an array of sea creatures, from manta rays to green turtles to Galapagos sharks.
- This docu follows him as he supplies the sea creatures to homes. The Sun
- She said when she arrived at the singer’s home, a mystery voice told her that she had to buy air tickets for the mermaids (injuza in Ndebele, or an imaginary sea creature fabled to have a woman’s head and upper body and a fish’s tail) which would track down the thieves who had stolen her car and cash. Enriching Our Economy
- The planetoid, believed to be half rock and half ice, is named after the Inuit goddess said to have created the sea creatures of the Arctic.
- Fabulous sea creatures, giant fish, mermaids and dolphins circulate through the hulls of wrecked ships.
- He was immersed in the dark murky water, surrounded with all types of sea creatures.
- From pupae writhing around in their cocoons and eventually emerging as brightly coloured butterflies, to unexpected characters such as snowmen and mythical sea creatures, the children will be transported to a world where imagination has no limits. undefined
- Strangely, it was on the pages of an imported art form that fantastic sea creatures entered the vocabulary of artists working on the Venetian lagoon. The Times Literary Supplement