How To Use sea boat In A Sentence
- They are the last remnants of a once-proud fishing industry, middle-water North Sea boats that fish for cod, plaice, haddock and lemon sole in an area that stretches down from Norway to the Thames.
- Grant even more the line of credit of 6 billion dollar with the Bank of China, sea boat group discloses, already was buy ready-made with great quantity.
- The pilot ejected and Newcastle's sea boat was launched to help the aviator, arriving in time to help him into the winch strop of a Soviet rescue helicopter.
- Sea boats of the Type 45 will also be hidden behind removable panels to increase the vessel's stealthiness and they will be stored on both sides of the ship's aircraft hangar.
- We learned that she would have been a first-class sea boat, fast and weatherly, certainly capable of crossing the English Channel.
- And I do hold that they almost vertical sides o 'hern'll make mun ever so much finer a sea boat. The Cruise of the Nonsuch Buccaneer
- Carry handler website according to Germany (DMM) report points out, this action of sea boat group accords with chinese mainland to reinforce the trend that invests in Europe.