rendered with...vivid sculptural effect
her finely modeled features
the sculpturesque beauty of the athletes' bodies
How To Use sculpturesque In A Sentence
- Elsewhere, another such ‘baby,’ this one with four tentacles, lies on its back, wiggling his creepy appendages at an individual wearing a cloak and a bizarre sculpturesque mound atop his head.
- Ritha Chatterjee once wrote that Damayanti had brought to Kathak ‘flowing lines and sculpturesque poses.’
- Callan finds a host of possibilities for this ‘punching’ process, including tapping Mac Zedong into Elvis in a Warhol monograph, and making layered, sculpturesque objects that look like topographical maps.
- Other marketplace standards that made the ‘Workspheres’ cut include bewitching Apple computer products, such as a translucent, sculpturesque G4 Cube computer and a highly desirable, wafer-thin, oversized monitor.
- His dramatic compositions of bridge pilings, freeway foundations and steel frameworks are as calmly sculpturesque as a Greek Kouri yet still create a sense of unease.
- This was followed by a another exceptional item ‘thillana’, which is a joyous dance with delicate foot movements and sculpturesque poses.
- Lakshmi and Shanmuga display a succession of foot rhythms and sculpturesque poses, graceful movements of arms and body.
- One is a black and white, solid-looking sculpturesque head of an older man looking out from years of experience.
- I had to hack off some heads, turn the images into formal, sculpturesque forms, which was not my intent.
- Despite its post-1920 date (ca. 1935 is the year suggested in the ‘Modern Starts’ publication), the sculpturesque appliance beautifully bridges the conceptual gap between specialty departments.