How To Use scrutinizer In A Sentence
- Graham was himself a formidable "scrutinizer"; and, famously, a "strong resenter," with intermittent compulsion to test the indulgence of his friends. Our Man on Capri
- In sufficient numbers this message would get out through the party scrutinizers, they can't keep a secret.
- The scrutinizers were subjected to an insignificant role, since scrutinized vehicles were ‘rescrutineered’ at the start line, thus wasting time and creating precedence.
- Throughout the nation, ballot box scrutinizers have received specialized training in advance and are directly involved with the government.
- Bankers viewed their role as conscientious scrutinizers of corporate loans, not as seekers of what amounted to kickbacks.