How To Use scrimshank In A Sentence
- The book's showbiz scenarios mock theatrical and film prototypes and stereotypes - the revolving cast and their scrimshank plaster-of-Paris mise-en-scene go round and round on the book's gigantic turntable, a shambolic revue, a whirlwind farce ... Comments for RealityStudio
- His step-mother accused him of loitering, of scrimshanking, of scornfully dishing up half-plates of food - more than he had earned, she sneered.
- Id campaign to do that, but it sounds like hard work, and Im a bit of a scrimshanker, a mere ersatz of a campaigner.
- It exposes the shirking scrimshank, who presumably preserves his legs from unnecessary exertion. VERBATIM: The Language Quarterly Vol V No 1
- While their regiment marches back and forth across India, they spend their time boozing, brawling and scrimshanking.
- It always has a strong connection of the act of the behavioral agent and this kind of act contains using privilege, abusing rights, scrimshank and self-seeking misconduct.
- If it is necessary to wage wars, the world's strongest nation needs a man with abilities, not a scrimshanker with an IQ of 100 meters farm track.
- ‘He was a real skiver and scrimshanker, saved by the love of a wonderful woman,’ he said.