How To Use screen actor In A Sentence
- Hollywood also launched him into politics, as president of the Screen Actors Guild, where he helped purge the movie business of what he saw as Communist subversives.
- The Hollywood Reporter's Todd McCarthy calls Gosling's performance a "bid to enter the iconic ranks of tough, self-possessed American screen actors -- Steve McQueen, Clint Eastwood, Lee Marvin. Ryan Gosling turns tough guy for thriller "Drive"
- The American stage and screen actor who became identified as the rumpled detective title character on "Colombo," which spanned 30 years in primetime U.S. television. The Seattle Times
- Although he may have seemed a natural screen actor with his light-haired, long-faced romantic looks, he preferred the stage. Times, Sunday Times
- P.P.S. Full disclosure: I am a proud union member of four unions: the Directors Guild, the Writers Guild, the Screen Actors Guild and AFTRA the last two have passed resolutions supporting the workers in Wisconsin. Michael Moore: How I Got to Madison, Wisconsin
- Ruminating on this unnoted milestone made me consider anew what a unique and gifted screen actor he was. John Farr: Missing Mr. Matthau
- Things are still tense over at the Screen Actors Guild where a strike is a real possibility. Twilight Lexicon » Twilight and New Moon Movie News
- Two of the best diamond looks included ravishing Kate Hudson in a long diamond sautoir necklace worn down her back, briolette diamond and baguette diamond drop earrings, a 15.65 carat emerald cut diamond ring, and a diamond cocktail ring all from Cartier and Screen Actor's Guild winner Christina Hendricks from "Mad Men" in rose-cut diamond pendant earrings and a rose-cut diamond ring from Irit Designs. The Earth Times Online Newspaper
- Orchestras were no longer needed, along with screen actors who had voices that grated or squeaked.