How To Use Scotch and soda In A Sentence
- At first wine was served by the black servants to those that drank it, though all quickly shifted back to Scotch and soda, pickling their food as they ate it, ere it went into their calcined, pickled stomachs. A GOBOTO NIGHT
- While Howard mixes Scotch and sodas, Rupert fills a syringe from a vial of aminophylline he has taken from its place behind a gelatin salad mold in the refrigerator. Even Cowgirls Get The Blues
- We discovered the wonderful pairing of fresh ginger, almond syrup called "orgeat," Scotch and soda water. Slashfood
- a place was the Grotto, where Brissenden and he lounged in capacious leather chairs and drank Scotch and soda. Chapter 31
- The lawyer always drank three vodka gimlets on the way to Chicago and three scotch and sodas returning to New York.