How To Use Scomber In A Sentence
- The results, published in the European Journal of Lipid Science and Technology, show that Omega 3 fatty acids are present in all fish roe, but especially in the eggs of Atlantic bonito (Sarda sarda), mackerel (Scomber scombrus), squid (Loligo vulgaris), cuttlefish (Sepia sp.), lumpsucker (Cyclopterus lumpus), hake PhysOrg.com - latest science and technology news stories
- “Warm water” pelagic species, such as blue whiting (Micromesistius poutassou) and mackerel (Scomber scombrus), are likely to occur in the area in higher concentrations and more regularly than in the past. Fisheries and aquaculture in the Northeast Atlantic (Barents and Norwegian Seas)
- Population genetic structures of the mackerel (Scomber scombrus) and chub mackerel (Scomber japonicus) were studied in the Mediterranean Sea.
- Mackerel (Scomber scombrus) and blue whiting (Micromesistius poutassou) are likely to migrate northeast to the Barents Sea. Future change in processes and impacts on Arctic biota
- The LME is an important spawning and nursery ground for many important pelagic fishes such as clupeoids, horse mackerel, scomber and saury. Kuroshio Current large marine ecosystem
- This is an important spawning and nursery ground for many important pelagic fishes such as clupeoids, horse mackerel, scomber and saury.