How To Use sclerotinia In A Sentence
- Importance of plant spacing and sclerotial position to development of Sclerotinia wilt of sunflower Xml's Blinklist.com
- Sclerotinia crown and stem rot is a serious disease threat when seeding alfalfa and clovers in late summer.
- Whenever soil is highly contaminated with sclerotia, growers must rotate to a crop like wheat, which is prone to scab, instead of to other Sclerotinia-susceptible broadleaf crops, such as soybeans, dry beans, or canola.
- Influence of herbicides on sclerotial production by Sclerotium rolfsii and Sclerotinia trifoliorum in soil Xml's Blinklist.com
- The histopathology of resistance(tolerance)to Sclerotinia sclerotiorum in rape(Brassica napus)were studied.
- Common diseases of sunflowers (Helianthus annuus) such as downy mildew, septoria leaf spot, rust and sclerotinia wilt are regarded as potential problems. Chapter 20
- Sclerotinia stalk rot, the most significant sunflower disease in the United States, appears year in, year out, regardless of weather.
- Sclerotinia sclerotiorum, a significant plant pathogenic fungus leads to sclerotium disease on oilseed rape, sunflower and many other important crops around the world.