- a measuring instrument that measures the hardness of materials by penetrating them with a stylus that has a diamond point
How To Use sclerometer In A Sentence
- The surface hardness of rubber object mounted on the equipment can also be tested by holding the head of the sclerometer in hand.
- The surface hardness of a block can also be measured in a non-destructive way, using a pendulum sclerometer. Chapter 4
- The range of measurements should be from 0 to 500 or 800 N, which corresponds to a sclerometer known as model "PT". Chapter 4
- Concrete test hammers, known as sclerometer model "N", are not appropriate, as the impact energy is too high. Chapter 4