[ US /ˈʃʊɫts/ ]
- United States cartoonist whose comic strip included the beagle Snoopy (1922-2000)
How To Use Schulz In A Sentence
- Happiness is waking up, looking at the clock and finding that you still have two hours left to sleep. Charles M. Schulz
- I think I've discovered the secret of life - you just hang around until you get used to it. Charles M. Schulz
- Max Whittaker/Prime for The Wall Street Journal Locomotive inspector Juan Schulz, examining a locomotive at a railyard in Roseville, Calif., has worked at Union Pacific for 17 years. Help Wanted: In Unexpected Twist, Some Skilled Jobs Go Begging
- Performed by Mecklenburgh Opera, the libretto is based on a story by the expressionist writer and artist, Bruno Schulz.
- The skin of the large hairy nævus, as well as that of the smaller ones, was stated by Schulz to have been in the main thickened, in part uneven, verrucose, from very light to intensely dark brown in color; the consistency of the larger mammiform and smaller tumors soft, doughy, and elastic. Anomalies and Curiosities of Medicine
- The portrait of Schulz by Yousuf Karsh is the gallery's first image of the famous cartoonist. Museum honors 'Peanuts' creator
- Bob Schulz announces this in late January to a rapt crowd of 200 gathered in an auditorium in Crystal City, Virginia.
- Niagara Landing in Cambria, Schulze Vineyards & Winery in Burt and Leonard Oakes Winery in Medina all had crews out last week collecting either Vidal or Catawba grapes. The Ice Wine Cometh
- That's the secret to life… replace one worry with another… Charles M. Schulz
- Absence makes the heart grow fonder, but it sure makes the rest of you lonely. Charles M. Schulz