[ UK /skˈuːlbæɡ/ ]
a bag for carrying school books and supplies
found just the right dictionary to fit into his schoolbag
How To Use schoolbag In A Sentence
- `They handed out a note on ballet lessons and I put it in Amelia's schoolbag ,' Hazel said. JUST BETWEEN US
- Lugging heavy schoolbags undoubtedly plays a part. Times, Sunday Times
- Here's your schoolbag that I took last night and fill it with notebooks, folders full of loose-leaf paper, pens, lead pencils, and a medium-size binder.
- Yes, it was true that Rose Kelly's schoolbag had been found on the pavement. IN REAL LIFE
- He opened his schoolbag and took out a notebook.
- Feeling awful, she walked home carrying her schoolbag full of homework.
- Emaleth dug around her schoolbag, came up with a sleek little digital camera and snapped my picture before I could say a word.
- We had to identify him by one of his trainers and a schoolbag with his name on it.
- Just out of school, and freed from the confines of the uniform and the burden of the heavy schoolbag, life seems to stretch endlessly ahead.
- found just the right dictionary to fit into his schoolbag