the educator who has executive authority for a school
she sent unruly pupils to see the principal
How To Use school principal In A Sentence
- Stars Michael Chiklis and Colin Hanks, who play the school principal and vice principal, respectively, stopped by to chat during their Sundance meanderings. ‘HIGH School’ Stars Colin Hanks And Michael Chiklis Weigh Past Fictional School Authority Figures » MTV Movies Blog
- Each sub-group will comprise both secondary and primary school principals as well as academics.
- Major Jack Tilley warmed up the troops much in the fashion of a jovial high school principal preparing students for graduation.
- It's a strange thing when a letter from the school principal arrives on lime green and aqua stationery.
- The Washington Post reported that some elementary school principals have banned the stuff, just like the nuns used to.
- n A school principal in Ashdod decided on his own to teach the Ethiopian children in segregated classrooms; It’s Hard to Be an Anti-Zionist Jew « Antiwar.com Blog
- And they shared their concerns with the school principal. Christianity Today
- Dakota, requiring completion of such work for superintendencies and high school principalships, and strongly recommending the same for all teaching positions in the high school. On the Firing Line in Education
- Higher position in the public school service" meant, in the main, in the early days, city superintendencies and high school principalships. On the Firing Line in Education
- His partner is an elementary school principal in town.