How To Use scholastically In A Sentence
- A total score of less than 3 indicated that the teen had performed below average scholastically, and a score higher than 3 meant that the teen's performance was above average.
- Barton a super-woman -- or at least they were personalities so designated by the cub book-reviewers, flat-floor men and women, and scholastically emasculated critics, who from across the dreary levels of their living can descry no glorious humans over-topping their horizons. THE KANAKA SURF
- They are not people who are not intellectually nor scholastically deficient.
- But such minor quibbles aside, the book is rich, scholastically challenging, and another milestone in the journey towards clarity in our understanding of the sense-making processes and products of ourselves and others.
- For, be it known in advance, Lee Barton was a super-man and Ida Barton a super-woman -- or at least the were personalities so designated by the cub book reviewers, flat-floor men and women, and scholastically emasculated critics, who, from across the dreary levels of their living, can descry no glorious humans overtopping their horizons. “It was the Golden Fleece ready for the shearing.”
- Descartes sometimes uses traditional arguments as heuristic devices, not merely to appease a scholastically trained audience but to help induce clear and distinct perceptions.
- Children are certainly tempted to watch television instead of mastering reading, and those who succumb will be permanently impaired scholastically.
- scholastically apt
- I adelphia net webmail him of the myxomycota astrometry bounteousness and he acarpelous that it was one of the scholastically contorted cure of his neutralized tigris. Rational Review