[ UK /ʃnˈɔːzɐ/ ]
[ US /ˈʃnaʊzɝ/ ]
[ US /ˈʃnaʊzɝ/ ]
- old German breed of sturdy black or greyish wire-haired terriers having a blunt muzzle ranging in size from fairly small to very large; used as ratters and guard dogs or police dogs
How To Use schnauzer In A Sentence
- He was judged against a flat-coated retriever, a giant schnauzer, an Old English sheepdog, a wire fox terrier, a saluki hound and Pekingese toy dog.
- Meneer Schnauzer mailde me vanochtend: Hierbij sla ik Marco officieel tot ridder in de orde van het Schnauzer Radio Orkest. Feeds4all documents in category 'SEO'
- She also won first place in both the clipped terrier and toy and miniature poodle rounds, with help from miniature schnauzer Oscar and toy poodle Clive.
- We won't see big Lassie tails on schnauzers, or curly pug tails on pit-bulls, but it is a bit of a lottery.
- Dear Readers: My mini schnauzer, Cabbie, greets my secretaries each day with a cheerful "woof" (or several) because she knows they will give her a treat (or several)! Hints From Heloise
- The Giant Schnauzer's original job was ratting.
- After all, this is a city where neat little yellow dispensers adorned with the silhouette of a schnauzer provide dog walkers with free pooper-scooper bags.
- Not only will this keep your feisty schnauzer occupied; he'll soon realize that great things happen for him when the two of you snuggle.
- By 1944, the Army accepted only five breeds: German shepherds, Belgian sheepdogs, Doberman pinschers, farm collies, and giant schnauzers.
- Wii wanted ta keepz a babbeh sew wii putz Elsa awai an putted da free babbehz wif goggie. weel, doze free babbehz danced onna der toes an spreaded owt inta a free point attak and advancified onna da goggie Mini Schnauzer. U lookin 4 trubble? - Lolcats 'n' Funny Pictures of Cats - I Can Has Cheezburger?