- German archaeologist who discovered nine superimposed city sites of Troy; he also excavated Mycenae (1822-1890)
How To Use Schliemann In A Sentence
- Thanks to this project NetBeans can provide basic support for lots of different languages - and if you invent your own language make sure to look at Schliemann to get some nice support in the IDE.
- Available from The David Brown Book Company, The Archaeology of Heinrich Schliemann includes an introductory essay, a fully annotated handlist of Schliemann's works, and an annotated list of bibliography and references.
- For instance, it was by trusting the bifocals of Euhemerus that Heinrich Schliemann rediscovered Troy.
- Schliemann excavated the ancient city of Troy.
- Schliemann excavated Troy
- Arnold C. Brackman writes in The Dream of Troy: ‘[Schliemann] discovered a Lost world, a pre-classical civilization in the Aegean, which was never thought to have existed.’
- “The High Line was actually reacting to us, as we moved forward,” concurred Standard architect Todd Schliemann, whom Mr. Balazs selected for the complicated project based on his nonuniform sensibilities and technical prowess. The Last Cool Building
- It was held at the galleries of Schliemann-Wooley, which specialized in overpriced antiquities. MISS MELVILLE REGRETS
- The Swastika in both its configurations adorning the fence at the one-time residence in Athens of Schliemann, the founder of Troy.