How To Use schlepper In A Sentence
- I'm a very practiced schlepper of breakables," she says. Parties That Throw Themselves
- Her first number, in which she marvels at her own on-screen transformation from schlepper to star, is sheer exuberance. Times, Sunday Times
- Actually, the real name is Shepherd's Pie, but we call it Schlepperd's Pie, as in Honey, I'm home from schlepping that herd of sheep back and forth over the same godforsaken mountain for the past 3 months. Schlepperd's Pie
- He then could exit as a statesman rather than a ‘small-town schlepper,’ the term that the former commissioner once used to describe him.
- If Jason's daddy was a schlepper with no collateral to hypothecate this mortgage wouldn't get done today. Martin T. Sosnoff: My S&M Relationship With Citi and Morgan
- He brushed the suggestion aside, saying, ‘Nonsense, I'm just a cartoon schlepper.’
- Whatever trendy way is devised for us to lug around our overloaded daily must-haves, the backpack lives as the staple schlepper for kids.
- Abigail van Buren in 1980 referred to the man who sorts her Dear Abby mail as her "faithful Jewish ` schleppercaun '" [shlepper ` lugger, tramp ']. VERBATIM: The Language Quarterly Vol X No 2