[ US /ˈskɑɹˌfeɪs/ ]
- United States gangster who terrorized Chicago during prohibition until arrested for tax evasion (1899-1947)
How To Use Scarface In A Sentence
- Early in the morning they set out, and the wolverene showed Scarface the trail, and he followed it until he came to the water's edge. Blackfeet Indian Stories
- In "Scarface," fictional Tony Montana, who gave the real Mariel boatlift exiles a bad name, delivered one of his capitalist rants beside the pool here. Take Monday Off: Cuban Miami
- I was there in 2002 when Tommy Vercetti, the main character in a follow-up, blew a "Scarface" - size hole in Vice City. 'Grand,' but No 'Godfather'
- One was scarfaced, athletic, his tailtip restlessly aflicker. The Earth Book of Stormgate
- In the words of Tony Montana in 'Scarface' – In this country, you gotta make the money first. Orszag engaged to ABC News reporter
- Scarface went over to the forest and looked all about for the wolverene, but could not see him; so he sat down on a log to rest. Blackfeet Indian Stories
- Time for trivia When Al Pacino said "say hello to my little friend" in "Scarface" Who or what was the friend? Time for trivia When Al Pacino said "say hello to my little friend" in "Scarface" Who or what was the friend? A.
- Uday's a handful, living out some Baathist-inflected fantasia on De Palma's Scarface, shooting off guns indoors, plucking schoolgirls off the streets and raping them, exercising Caligulan droit du seigneur over a war hero's new bride, prompting her suicide, and mutilating and disembowelling his own dad's food-taster at a banquet to honour Mrs Hosni Mubarak par-TAY! The Devil's Double and more movies on the megalomaniacal
- At one stage he changed his version of events, and said the deceased and several of his friends, including one called Scarface, had chased Faltein and Ncube and shot at them before Ncube returned fire, killing Mayeko. ANC Daily News Briefing
- Little Caesar and Scarface were based on the life of Al Capone, and The Public Enemy told a fictionalized account of the life of Hymie Weiss, the leader of a major Jewish gang of the 1920s. A Renegade History of the United States