[ US /ˈskɛɹd/ ]
[ UK /skˈeəd/ ]
[ UK /skˈeəd/ ]
too shocked and scared to move
the frightened child cowered in the corner
How To Use scared In A Sentence
- Which is stupid, considering the drivers around here A: Don't normally stop for people and in fact have been caught trying to sneak ~around~ them and B: I've been nicked several times and almost hit three times different instances last summer attempting to obey the biking laws, none of those for mistakes on my part as I've been scared shitless at the lack of aware driving that's crept over my town. The funny thing about Pain..... (Let's talk trauma!)
- I was too scared to move.
- You scared the life out of me coming in so suddenly like that.
- I could see my homeboy was scared, but that little Maya tried to kick at the old man.
- I am scared to fly in a plane.
- I wanted to ask her out but was scared that she might refuse.
- The thunder scared the children.
- Rabbit behavior My 12 week old lop ear house rabbit has a thing about nibling my son and she hurts him. how can i stop her from doing it coz he is now starting to get scared of her. i tell him its a sign of affection and i dont want him scared of her please help Answerbag: Latest Questions in Question Categories
- The residents of Mufulira that number about 800,000 are scared to drink the tap water for it could be contaminated. Water Contamination Scare in Zambia
- And he was so scared, he did not go to school yesterday because he sensed that, for being what they call a snitch, something bad would happen to him. CNN Transcript Oct 13, 2009