- the connective tissue that forms a scar; consists of fibroblasts in new scars and collagen fibers in old scars
How To Use scar tissue In A Sentence
- Customers are kindly asked not to bring up the horrific accident which left Mike with discolored white scar tissue around his eyes.
- Sometimes scar tissue and normal discharge are mistaken for cervicitis. OUR BODIES, OURSELVES
- The scar tissue with which animals seal their wounds is not directly comparable to the callus tissue of plants.
- But what makes her special is that scar tissue. Times, Sunday Times
- If an infection occurs and a prosthesis has to be removed, it is extremely difficult to perform the operation again because of scar tissue.
- Common venereal infections, such as chlamydia and gonorrhea, can leave behind scar tissue that blocks the epididymis. INFERTILITY: A GUY THING
- I stood like that for a long time while water sluiced over me and formed rivulets around scar tissue, splashing and washing down the drain.
- A client with acne and scarred skin can expect to see an enormous reduction of scar tissue, pitting and spots. The A-Z of Beauty Treatment
- When the abdomen ( belly ) is injured because of disease or surgery, adhesions ( scar tissue ) can form.
- E45 is available from any pharmacy and the lanolin in it will stop scar tissue developing as it heals. Times, Sunday Times