[ US /ˌskændɪˈneɪviən/ ]
- an inhabitant of Scandinavia
- the northern family of Germanic languages that are spoken in Scandinavia and Iceland
of or relating to Scandinavia or its peoples or cultures
How To Use Scandinavian In A Sentence
- We are the best Scandinavian restaurant outside Denmark, both in terms of food, service and Danish 'hygge'. Scand News for S.E.A - Scandinavian News Portal for Southeast Asia
- Reporter - unquote "unquote" is looking for a confident, competent and ambitious reporter with language skills, specifically French or Scandinavian, to work as part of the unquote "team. News from Journalism.co.uk
- To avoid abrasions most all Scandinavian operators use some kind of oleaginous substance. Massage and the Original Swedish Movements
- It suggests a sense of humour, a willingness to make an effort, an aspiration towards the airy, healthy, beardless Scandinavian lifestyle.
- The Scandinavian countries have a short harvest season and a long, flat winter. Times, Sunday Times
- Most of the marine jobs will go in the company 's Scandinavian operations. Times, Sunday Times
- With more than 50 million Larsson books sold world-wide, publishers scrambled to anoint his literary heir—preferably a political and prolix Scandinavian. Tattooed by Politics
- Get into the Scandinavian spirit during this fair of Swedish arts and crafts, activities for kids, a raffle and, of course, glogg. Free & easy
- Why do the Scandinavians always do so well in biathlon? Biathlon Snipers
- He was also influenced, though, by ancient Roman architecture and Scandinavian modern classicism.