- sauteed cutlets (usually veal or poultry) that have been pounded thin and coated with flour
How To Use scallopini In A Sentence
- I just spent the better part of 30 minutes discussing the logistics of a good scallopini with The Friend in California.
- Where scallopini is not available, thinly slice partially frozen turkey breast and pound between two pieces of waxed paper into 1/4-inch slices.
- But it's mostly veal scallopini or veal Marsala; Caesar salad, clams oreganata.
- Or use thickly sliced golden or green zucchini or scallopini.
- I had chosen the scallopini al limone, and it was perfect.
- While Ford was eating his main course however, a delicately prepared pork scallopini with sun-dried tomatoes and a Burgundy sauce, the man in the black robes walked toward their table.