- a white trivalent metallic element; sometimes classified in the rare earth group; occurs in the Scandinavian mineral thortveitite
How To Use Sc In A Sentence
- There were 42 free-kicks, two penalties, four bookings and three players sent off, two of whom had to be escorted from the pitch by police.
- He described the sequence of events leading up to the robbery.
- A thin veil of fog had rolled in off the bay, obscuring his view and coating the area in a pale gray-white mist.
- Blackpool Scorpions notched their first away win of the season against a good attacking Leigh team.
- The aircraft descended into a wetland area and had since been forgotten about as it sank below the surface. Times, Sunday Times
- Three tall memorial archways inscribed with Chinese characters stand outside the temple.
- Sceptics stung by that debacle may still be wary. Times, Sunday Times
- Not bad for someone who failed to shine at school and feared he would end up in a coalyard. The Sun
- The scene will be etched on my memory forever.
- Wine lovers in the U.S. are increasingly describing their favorite vintage as molto buono, instead of très bon.