[ US /ˈseɪɪŋ/ ]
[ UK /sˈeɪɪŋ/ ]
[ UK /sˈeɪɪŋ/ ]
a word or phrase that particular people use in particular situations
pardon the expression
How To Use saying In A Sentence
- (Variety's Dennis Harvey called Mr. Friedman's onscreen persona "nebbishy"; The Boston Globe's Wesley Morris was a little nicer, saying, "The movie is the product of his big, shiny love of forgotten soul legends whom superstardom ... has eluded.") Did Pirated 'Wolverine' Review Get Fox 411's Roger Friedman Fired? [Update]
- Close beside me stood my excellent friend Griffiths, the jolly hosteler, of whom I take the present opportunity of saying a few words, though I dare say he has been frequently described before, and by far better pens. The Bible in Spain
- McCarthy remains dismissive of the allegations and defensive of the former sergeant, saying he was "brutalized" by his colleagues, in particular, by a few senior officers "exerting locker room peer pressure" in the department ranks. MPNnow Home RSS
- My favourite it the Magpie- my friend made a film about them a couple of years ago and i'm in it saying 'they're like English parrots don't you think?' and then going on to show how I think they have really great bums that you just want to squoosh your face in. It's a Giveaway!!!!
- Rihanna is real clingy, a bit two clingy saying he cant talk to other women, even though there just friends! but he is also in the wrong for doing it!!!!! like ye dnt go round beatin up women no matter how bad they are! gooddd like … buh i LOVE chris brown so im natt sayn nethn! Chris Brown Rihanna Break-Up Following Alleged Assault
- She went to the top of a multi-storey car park at Brent Cross shopping centre in north London, sent text messages to some of her relations saying, "I love you," and then jumped off. Mental health care under fire after suicide of 21-year-old model
- I must give one instance; he throws doubts and sneers at my saying that the ovigerous frena of cirripedes have been converted into branchiae, because I have not found them to be branchiae; whereas he himself admits, before I wrote on cirripedes, without the least hesitation, that their organs are branchiae. Alfred Russel Wallace Letters and Reminiscences
- If you don't invest in these shares, you're saying no to a fortune.
- Accordingly he compromised by saying that while the present world as it is is not eternal, it came from a primitive "hyle" or matter, which was eternal. A History of Mediaeval Jewish Philosophy
- I let the word tumble out of my mouth as I made a vow to stay aware of what I was saying. Good Fortune