How To Use satang In A Sentence
- In Bangkok trading Tuesday, Tanayong's shares fell 7.2% to 77 satang. Tanayong to Buy Bangkok Mass Transit
- To keep diesel prices below 30 baht a litre as promised, the government yesterday agreed to subsidise pump prices by another 50 satang a litre, effective today PRESS DIGEST - Thai newspapers - Jan 6 | Reuters
- Electricity rates are also set to increase by 5 satang per unit with another increase between February and May 2005 in accordance with the rise in diesel prices at the pumps around March.
- It resulted in local prices of raw cassava increasing to 1-1.20 baht per kilo from around 65-80 satang per kilo.
- The cost of a stamp was one Att, approximately three satang.
- The company plans to pay for the BTS shares with 20.66 billion baht cash and 28.17 billion of its new shares, priced at 68.8 satang each. Tanayong to Buy Bangkok Mass Transit
- Sutham would get up early in the morning and walk around his village selling bean sprouts for 25 satang.
- If the transportation crosses provincial boundaries, an additional allowance of 90 satang per kilometer will be provided.
- Upon completion of the acquisition, Tanayong will offer 20.45 billion additional new shares via rights at the ratio of four new shares for every seven shares held at a price of between 60 satang and 70 satang each. Tanayong to Buy Bangkok Mass Transit