How To Use sassing In A Sentence
- Plum flightless refrigerating gay honolulu hotel discount erik upsetter, gay vesper apparent pics pewit gag sassing, gay bogmat meticulous blackening motto assassinated stanislavsky aboveboard dog delayer ass repentantly. Rational Review
- It won't tell us what to pack for the hospital, but it will help us recenter ourselves when we're about to blow our gasket at that precious child who keeps sassing you. Book Review: Feminist Mothering edited by Andrea O’Reilly
- ‘And don't you start sassing your mother, either,’ her father added.
- What I do know is that Bridges was trouble on the set from day one, repeatedly sassing directors, crew members, and even fellow cast members.
- Scout insisted that she'd asked Atticus, and she got in trouble for sassing her aunt.
- Why did she presume I was sassing her, you may wonder?
- And the boys would get rowdy, running around and sassing us.
- She agrees to smuggle Lukas into occupied Turkish territory so he can see his hometown again, but he keeps almost getting them killed by sassing every Turk in sight.
- The teacher punished the students who were sassing all morning