- large hairy humanoid creature said to live in wilderness areas of the United States and Canada
How To Use Sasquatch In A Sentence
- Said "whomping up" certianly not needed for deer,. but on the off chance an owly sasquatch would show up,. Rifle Review: Petzal Tests the Marlin .338 MXLR
- This legendary critter has been known as the Bigfoot, Meh-Teh, and Sasquatch.
- This CEO is a bit like the Loch Ness monster or Sasquatch: lots of people claim to know someone who knows someone who's seen him.
- We were definitely in Sasquatch land, there," she remembers with a laugh. Boing Boing: September 18, 2005 - September 24, 2005 Archives
- Until Sasquatch was cornered, Santee would lurk in the background waiting to strike.
- Bigfoot researcher Loren Coleman has found a unique niche in Sasquatch research: He's looking into bigfoot's sex life. Boing Boing: March 2, 2003 - March 8, 2003 Archives
- Lady Sasquatch is your dream girl only bigger and hairier," she writes, "and she might eat you if you don't look out. Boing Boing: September 18, 2005 - September 24, 2005 Archives
- Yes, the acting is a little stuffy and the story, a blend of Sasquatch-meets-the-legendary Chupacabra, is lacking in originality. Current Movie Reviews, Independent Movies - Film Threat
- It will likely take somebody like a Diane Fosse or a Jane Goodall to interact with the creatures on terms the Sasquatch is comfortable with in order to finally observe behavior. On Bigfoot, Flying Rocks, and Missing Socks
- Jenny turned and to her amazement saw what she describes as a Sasquatch / Bigfoot running along side of her property on the other side of the fence line, which separates her property to her neighbors. American Chronicle