[ US /sæˈskætʃəˌwɔn/ ]
one of the three prairie provinces in west central Canada
vast fields of wheat grow on Saskatchewan's prairies
How To Use Saskatchewan In A Sentence
- Transcribing and translating all this for English-language HK hankerers is Saskatoon, Saskatchewan's own Sanney Leung.
- The Federal government has announced funding for the Missinipi Broadcasting Corporation to produce radio programming in English, Cree and Dene for communities in Northern Saskatchewan. reports: J-Source - Articles
- Within an hour from the time Du Mont concluded his story the two officers with their prisoners were headed for Fort Saskatchewan. The Gun-Brand
- The siblings, raised in the bucolic idealism of a Saskatchewan hippie commune, are suddenly forced to reckon with the cruel shallowness and hypocrisy of “Legoland”- the name given to the modern world by their aquarian parents. Nunc Scio » Blog Archive » Theatre review: Legoland
- Deer walk around what you call the North Dakota / Saskatchewan border, eating on one side of it and defecating on the other, without ever seeing any sort of line.
- The cobbles were originally ‘fashioned’ from the preglacial coarse gravels that mantle much of the plains of southern and central Alberta, southern Saskatchewan, and north-central and northeast Montana.
- Unlike the Saskatchewan approach to canola, Smith is a proponent of a cooperative mercantilism that develops local advantages and creates strong social networks regionally to provide benefits locally.
- vast fields of wheat grow on Saskatchewan's prairies
- Redberry Lake, an oligotrophic saline lake in central Saskatchewan, is located in a hydrologically closed basin and has high levels of DOC.
- The last feature would be especially useful in light of traffic conditions, and alternate destinations can be plotted by voice to comply with hands-free legislation in Ontario and similar laws in Saskatchewan, Alberta, and B.C. Google Offers Free Ambulance Chasing Devices : Law is Cool