- a dress worn primarily by Hindu women; consists of several yards of light material that is draped around the body
How To Use saree In A Sentence
- It has yet again impressed every one with their creative and stylish design for the Reversible Sarees. SciFi, Fantasy & Horror Collectibles - Part 110
- And the Bridal Show, for married women, seemed to do just that by focusing on the Indianess of contestants who were draped in variety of colourful sarees and mesmerizing gagra cholis that dazzled with every step.
- The concentrated juice of the bitter cassava, under the name of cassareep, forms the basis of the West India dish, "pepper pot. The Commercial Products of the Vegetable Kingdom Considered in Their Various Uses to Man and in Their Relation to the Arts and Manufactures; Forming a Practical Treatise & Handbook of Reference for the Colonist, Manufacturer, Merchant, and Consumer, o
- There are many other types of sarees that you can wear, including jamdani silk saris, ethnic kanchipuram saris, samu silk saree, and butter silk saris and so on. Fashion World of SL
- The exhibition will showcase a special range of shawls, stoles, garments, sarees, scarves, caps, gloves, sweaters, durries and fabric in embroidery, mirror work, weaves and natural dyes.
- The elaborate knit work on cotton and silk sarees from Dacca takes at least 12 days to complete.
- In 2003, the Group President Saree Tangsirisaree had this photo taken with Canada's Minister of Citizenship and Imigration, the Honourable Judy Sgro at a dinner party.
- Come summer, cotton sarees have a lot of takers despite the increasing preference for churidars.
- Wayside food is typical of the Caribbean; callaloo is to Trinidad what jerk chicken is to Jamaica, flying fish to Barbados and casareep to Guyana.
- With the well-tailored choli of any style, the saree - starched cotton, heavy silk or light chiffon and organdie - can still make a fashion statement of its own.