How To Use sarcolemmal In A Sentence
- In the present study, no significant sarcolemmal rupture was noted in EMP-sham animals.
- Early mechanical ventilation decreases the sarcolemmal injury and associated diaphragmatic dysfunction.
- Aim To investigate the lactate transportation of myocardium sarcolemmal vesicle ( SLV ) in normotensive and hypertensive rats.
- Diffuse fluorescent uptake of procion orange in the cytoplasm of diaphragm muscle fibers identifies sarcolemmal rupture of those individual fibers.
- Endotoxemia and sepsis also induce mitochondrial dysfunction, sarcolemmal injury, and weakness and fatigability of the diaphragm.
- Additional evidence for ongoing denervation of UA muscle in OSA is provided by the significant increase in sarcolemmal N-CAM staining.