How To Use Saqqara In A Sentence
- In 1964, a group of archaeologists discovered an Egyptian tomb in the necropolis of Saqqara.
- I pass through a fake mastaba, fashioned after massive structures slaves built above tombs in Saqqara and Giza. The Memory Palace
- – A young man of Saqqara called Imhotep, the son of a stonemason, was accustomed to hunt with his hawks in the desert near the oasis of Alphaeum, where he also sought medicinal herbs. Archive 2006-12-17
- Nasser Nasser/Associated Press Mr. Hawass showed the media the false door of a 4,300-year-old tomb that belonged to Khonsu, the son of Shendwas, both of whom served as heads of the royal scribes during the Old Kingdom, in Saqqara, Egypt , on July 8. A Bid to Reclaim Egyptian Antiquities
- Egypt's minister of antiquities, Zahi Hawass, told reporters that the tombs in the New Kingdom Cemetery could draw more visitors to the site in South Saqqara, which is better known for its pyramids, including the Step Pyramid of Djoser. The Full Feed from HuffingtonPost.com
- Egypt's Supreme Council of Antiquities says a limestone sarcophagus belonging to a noblewoman was found in the tomb in Saqqara, which is south of Cairo. Undefined