How To Use Sao Tome In A Sentence
- Madagascar has cut its rate by forty - one percent ; Sao Tome and Principe by nearly half.
- One Saturday evening in Sao Tome town, quiet but for the odd hooting of horns from truck-loads of people going to a wedding reception, a group of lads beckoned me to join them on the street corner.
- In 1493 , 2000 Jewish children were taken to Sao Tome to populate the islands.
- Jiao Chen , deputy director of Sao Tome physician outside two branches.
- In the sixteenth century, Sao Tome and Principe was the world's largest producer of sugar; now the little that is grown is turned into mind-numbing aguardiente.
- But it also says that 2009 saw at least three African countries - Rwanda, São Tome and Principe, and Zambia - witnessed a resurgence in malaria cases, demonstrating what the report called the "fragility of malaria control". The Guardian World News
- Washington believes West African crude, including Sao Tome's potentially big reserves, could help reduce its dependence on Middle Eastern supplies.