- the capital and largest city of Chile; located in central Chile; one of the largest cities in South America
How To Use Santiago de Chile In A Sentence
- No world records were registered in Lisbon 1994, Annecy 1998 and Santiago de Chile two years ago.
- After routine but pleasant trips to San Francisco and New York in June, I began my outer journey in earnest this summer with a first time visit to Santiago de Chile. Karen Talavera: The Importance Of The Outer Journey
- His opponent was the Czech grandmaster Ludek Pachman and the game was played in Santiago de Chile. Lubomir Kavalek: When Bobby Fischer Played Chess Like Misha Tal
- Australia is sending an initial shipment of emergency supplies to Santiago de Chile, on the next LAC Chile flight out of Sydney, currently scheduled for Saturday 6 March 2010. First shipment of emergency assistance to Chile
- This year, almost every week, there's been a protesta in Santiago de Chile. Paula Escobar Chavarría: Chilean Indignados: I'm Proud of Our Young Generation
- The writing is of a similar style and poor quality. A tile that used to be located in Santiago de Chile mentions a street address in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania: 2624 S. 7th Philadelphia, PA.
- However, she came under increasing criticism for her frequent absences while running her other company in Santiago de Chile.
- When the lieutenant colonel turned manager escaped to Santiago de Chile, we realized the role that this man - forged at the right hand of power - played in what we put on our tables. Yoani Sanchez: Chilean Businessman Max Marambio Skips Court Date on Corruption Charges in Cuba
- We flew in from Santiago de Chile as the pink streaks of sunset straggled across the sky.
- Munita now works in his home city of Santiago de Chile as a freelance photographer.