[ UK /sˈændi/ ]
[ US /ˈsændi/ ]
[ US /ˈsændi/ ]
of hair color; pale yellowish to yellowish brown
resembling or containing or abounding in sand; or growing in sandy areas
How To Use sandy In A Sentence
- Before you know it, all the Sandy Clarks and Billy Starks doing the media rounds are back in business until the next time they are given their jotters for failing to meet fans' expectations.
- Instead, the thin sandy developments defining the sequence boundaries suggest sandy sabkhas and sand sheets supplied by this undersaturated wind system and only preserved as a consequence of renewed lake-level rise.
- Why don't you share the choccies and champers with Sandy and Jules, my reneging little Petal?
- Shy bushbuck, kudu, eland, impala, and elephant all take their turn whilst buffalo and waterbuck make their way to the sandy banks of the Zambesi.
- Three hundred thousand corpses in sandy mass graves cry out that the war was just. Tragedy of Tony Blair
- A rocky shore almost certainly provides a clearer echo than a sandy slope or mud flat.
- From sandy beaches to lofty mountain tops, rolling dales to bustling cities, we've got the lot.
- Internet Sportsbooks offer a wide variety of betting options vem var john bauer sandy milliman telia tequila procol harem chrismons tred barta barbie in igre AC-Power Sources, 500 and Xml's Blinklist.com
- The bulk of the book concerns Sandy's two middle-aged children.
- Near Australia, catsharks have been observed inhabiting ledges and caves, seagrass or kelp beds, coastal reefs, and both sandy and rocky bottoms.