[ UK /sˈændɐ/ ]
[ US /ˈsændɝ/ ]
[ US /ˈsændɝ/ ]
- a power tool used for sanding wood; an endless loop of sandpaper is moved at high speed by an electric motor
How To Use sander In A Sentence
- Seleu'cus, Lysimachus, and Cassander to unite against him; and they fought with him the famous battle of Ipsus, in Phrygia, that ended in the death of Antigonus and the dissolution of his empire (301 B.C.). Mosaics of Grecian History
- Do not use power sanders or even vigorous hand brushing.
- Several Cowboys, most notably cornerback Deion Sanders, are due to receive substantial amounts of money that year.
- John Sanders recalls cancelling this out from under you when sales dropped to 199,000. John Wagner talks about Battle Picture Weekly
- I am inclined to agree with Sanders that the Federal Reserve showed poor leadership as the economic mess we're in unfolded, But I think Greenspan is much more to blame for the whole mess than Bernanke. Early fireworks in Bernanke confirmation drama
- By putting over against merit theology not grace but covenantal nomism, Sanders [and the NPP] has managed to have a structure that preserves grace in the 'getting in' while preserving works (and frequently some form or other of merit theology) in the 'staying in.' WordPress.com News
- Lysander : What a pretty beauty ! Helena, I would through fire for your sweet sake.
- I recommend contacting a professional hardwood floor specialist to try refinishing it by screening the floor with a machine sander, then applying a finish.
- Harris first pitched right-handed, getting Reggie Sanders to ground out.
- As you probably know, Herr Sanders is a gentleman of advanced years, inclined to be a little vague.