[ US /ˈsæntʃɛz/ ]
- Venezuelan master terrorist raised by a Marxist-Leninist father; trained and worked with many terrorist groups (born in 1949)
How To Use Sanchez In A Sentence
- Manolo Sánchez is a very refined torero, great with the muleta but rather weak with the sword.
- With the score knotted at 17, Ryan opted to go for a fourth-and-two from the Oakland 37-yard line late in the third, but the call backfired when Sanchez missed Plaxico Burress on a slant route. Sloppy Jets Stumble Against the Raiders
- He backed up Chad Pennington, and then Brett Favre, and then Mr. Sanchez last season, though even that glamourless role could be ending. Clemens Barely Holding On as Jets' No. 3 Quarterback
- SANCHEZ: If ever there's been an appropriate use of the term dry run, this is it. CNN Transcript Aug 4, 2007
- Arone Dyer and Aron Sanchez take their freaky instruments six-string baritone ukulele and mutant bass guitar on the road for this smash-and-grab video of a pounding piece of hemiola-ridden art rock about emotional claustrophobia. The Globe and Mail - Home RSS feed
- Sánchez trained tens of thousands of farmers and extension agents in soil conservation and organic fertilization.
- Sanchez 'Chesapeake Specialty Products has 4,000 tons of HDM, a granulated iron product with specific gravity of 6.0, that he is willing to deliver to the Deepwater Horizon leak site if he gets approval. Karen Dalton-Beninato: Businessman fighting to get alternate solution to BP before Top Kill tomorrow
- El anuncio del presidente de Bolivia, Evo Morales, sobre una eventual demanda contra el Perú ante la Corte Internacional de Justicia de La Haya, para revertir el asilo concedido a los tres ex ministros bolivianos del gobierno de Gonzalo Sánchez de Lozada, es considerado “una posición de ignorancia” por parte de expertos y autoridades peruanas, quienes señalan que de concretarse dicha querella el mandatario boliviano hará un “papelón internacional”. Global Voices in English » Peru: Deteriorating International Relations with Bolivia
- The phrase "franchise quarterback" suggests to me someone who can consistently carry the team, and I don't think Sanchez is there yet. NYT > Home Page
- For example, administration officials highlighted Sanchez Elementary in Austin, Texas as a potential victim of the proposed cuts.