[ US /ˈsæmɝˌaɪ, ˈsæmʊˌɹaɪ/ ]
[ UK /sˈæmjʊɹˌaɪ/ ]
[ UK /sˈæmjʊɹˌaɪ/ ]
- feudal Japanese military aristocracy
- a Japanese warrior who was a member of the feudal military aristocracy
How To Use samurai In A Sentence
- The third unaired episode, more of a conventional action story along the lines of Seven Samurai.
- Clocking in at just over a dozen jobs, players will have warriors, red, black, and white mages, paladins, thieves, samurai, ninjas, dragoons, monks, summoners, beast masters, and dark knights at their disposal.
- As mentioned above Jubei Ninpucho is our main character, he is a Ninja for hire, or more accurately, he is a ronin for hire; a ronin is a samurai without a master or clan. Epinions Recent Content for Home
- Before that, the chills come via a middle-age woman and her young daughter-in-law who kill wandering samurais amid the tall grasses surrounding their isolated hut. Haunting Films From Japan
- Such kind Samurai moral originate in self - sacrifice from " Hagakure ".
- The community should provide adequate programs to help juvenile delinquents setup criminal lexus company brick rear donation school stuff direct detective cover factory brake pony cement man church admission feet attack sim politics tiger audi boyfriend home actor flat blast keyboard wolf case display samurai technologies laptop acura block monte will read it later. Firefighters Union Initially Snubbed Giuliani For "Disgraceful Lack Of Respect" After 9/11...And Other Campaign Updates
- A samurai warrior, before going into battle, would burn incense in his helmet so that if an enemy took his head he would at least offer his beheader a pleasant aroma. Even Cowgirls Get The Blues
- Bushido, the code of the samurai warrior, was the creed of the Japanese soldiers.
- Last Samurai is the kind of movie that exists only in movieland, because every death has an explicit meaning. A Two-Movie Weekend
- I wonder if she's also interested in knowing if there are knives in the home such as machetes or Samurai swords.