[ UK /sæmˈəʊsɐ/ ]
- small turnover of Indian origin filled with vegetables or meat and fried and served hot
How To Use samosa In A Sentence
- Crucially, the food items like samosas, pastries, puffs, wraps, sandwiches and the like as well as the water are to be periodically tested for quality, he promises.
- Jais (UP), Mar 28: Congress General Secretary Rahul Gandhi stopped at Amethi roadside joint to relish a 'samosa' on Saturday. Dailyindia.com News Feed
- Underneath a towering Ferris wheel, stalls were selling tasty treats including spicy samosas, candyfloss, and sweets.
- The starters arrive - a lacework dosa, some delicate golden samosas - and he tucks in. Times, Sunday Times
- My samosa was a monster - it looked more like a Cornish pastie than the small crispy triangles you usually get - and was stuffed with vegetables.
- The Ghandi special thali was apparently designed to act as a taster of a number of classic Indian dishes - seekh kebab, chicken tikka, samosa, onion bhaji and tandoori chicken.
- In India, savoury samosas are usually served with a chutney of some sort.
- He is drinking from a bottle of Indian beer, and eating a samosa, and grinning a suspiciously wide grin at Rebecca: THE CHEEK PERFORATION DANCE
- A trio of lamb, chicken and vegetable samosas were, the rather tokenistic salad aside, great value at £3.75, all bursting with flavoursome ground meat and bright-eyed vegetables, all breezily seasoned with fresh herbs and spices. Lancaster's 10 best budget restaurants, pubs and cafes
- Street food also is quite common for snacks and includes samosas, roti, curried rolls, soups, and noodles.