[ US /ˈsæmi/ ]
- a member of an indigenous nomadic people living in northern Scandinavia and herding reindeer
- the language of nomadic Lapps in northern Scandinavia and the Kola Peninsula
How To Use Sami In A Sentence
- Central University Andolan samiti Jammu gets support of various bodies by Vijay Kumar Central University Andolan samiti Jammu gets support of various bodies
- When he discovered, in 1954, that dimethylnitrosamine was hepatotoxic he noticed that the poisoned livers contained enlarged cells similar to those seen in veno-occlusive disease.
- Zaheer bowled a good length in the final overs and got one right in the blockhole to shatter the stumps of Sami and after that Moin was clean bowled by Balaji and India won by 40 runs with Pakistan allout for 253. Archive 2004-03-01
- Meanwhile taking strong note of the police behaviour towards peaceful students demonstration leaders of the central university andolan samiti have threatened to intensify their agitation in support of their demands. NC-Congress coalition government responsible for the agitation on Central University issue
- WEIL: I would recommend -- you know, one thing you might experiment with is glucosamine, which is a supplement widely available that may help rebuild cartilage in your knee. CNN Transcript Jan 13, 2004
- Round the body of the trees, planted some at their root, and some upon the different parts of the trunk, crept the withy, the snakeweed, the ivy, and the hop, and intermingled with them the jessamine and the honeysuckle, in the most unbounded profusion. Imogen A Pastoral Romance
- Has arbores seu arbusta Balsami fecit quondam quidam de Caliphis Aegypti de loco Engaddi inter mare mortuum, et Ierico, vbi Domino volente excreuerat, eradicari, et in argo pr鎑icto plantari: est tamen hoc mirandum, quod vbicuncque alibi siue prope, siue remote plantantur, quamuis fort� virent, et exurgant, non tamen fructificant. The Principal Navigations, Voyages, Traffiques and Discoveries of the English Nation
- Alongside, the Trust began an Integrated Community-Based Rehabilitation Project that involved setting up swasthya samitis in villages in coordination with local panchayats.
- Sami initially sees his love for Muntaha in poetic terms, likening her beauty and allure to the Sumerian artefacts in front of which he first encounters her, an orientalization that is later echoed by Gabor. The Jakarta Post Breaking News
- Ingredient: Agallochum leaves , wormwood , Herb of Balsamiferou Blumea , wooden powder, bond etc.