How To Use salving In A Sentence
- The blue stains, the lines for corrections, etc., are erased with the the potassic oxalate (_blue salving, _ as it is termed) whose formula has been given. Photographic Reproduction Processes
- These protests have been about salving the consciences of many whose votes splintered the left and humiliated Prime Minister Lionel Jospin's candidacy.
- In the spirit of pioneers, we're concocting our own remedies and salving our own wounds.
- The automation department of Shenzhen kuki Elect Ltd is engaged in developing, producing and salving automatic equipment.
- The only major world figure not to come in person was the prime minister of Great Britain (too busy perhaps with salving his wounds after a narrow electoral victory that was less than glorious).
- He is aware that he can never undo what was done - Abner Easely will remain dead - but he wants to find some way of salving his spiritual wound.