How To Use salvager In A Sentence
- I haven't tried Vera in a vacuum yet, but I'm expecting to be hijacked by salvagers next week, so I'll letcha know. Vera
- At 5 p.m., a helicopter was summoned to airlift the crew from the ship while a tugboat owned by Smit Pentow Marine Salvagers, the John Ross, connected a towline to the carrier and began moving it further offshore. The Great Penguin Rescue
- After all, if "serviceable" vehicles today are decommissioned for lack of parts due to the cash for clunkers program, isn't that covert stimulus, even if it comes at the expense of used-parts salvagers? Obsolescence Is Often
- Salvagers have taken the ship's propeller, navigational gear from the wheelhouse, and cargo.
- The salvaging of items from wrecks, then, was one of numerous economic activities in plebeian households, and one in which women played roles as both salvagers and recyclers as they worked to make ends meet for their families. 55 Gutenber-e Help Page
- Horrocks, a salvager and the King's former bodyguard, is called upon by the Queen to find the missing King who's gone into hiding after a failed assassination attempt that took the life of one of his sons. REVIEW: Counterfeit Kings by Adam Connell