- genus of evergreen trees or shrubs; fruit is a drupe; grows in Africa through Arabia to India and China
How To Use Salvadora In A Sentence
- The humid valleys and guelta banks have Sudanian riverine vegetation: Tamarix gallica, and some Ficus sycomorus, Acacia nilotica, Salvadora persica and Hyphaene thebaica. Tassili N'Ajjer National Park, Algeria
- This international, multicultural city is also home to the largest Mexican, Korean, Salvadoran, and Guatemalan populations outside of those countries.
- Salvadoran coffee
- Mexican American musical styles such as salsa, merengue, and tejano music have become increasingly popular among Salvadorans in the United States.
- Exchange rates: Salvadoran colones (C) per US$1 (end of period) -- 8.755 (January 1999-1995), 8.750 (1994) note: as of 1 June 1990, the rate is based on the average of the buying and selling rates, set on a weekly basis, for official receipts and payments, imports of petroleum, and coffee exports; prior to that date, a system of floating was in effect The 1999 CIA Factbook
- Salvadoran guerillas
- The hastiness with which Congress approved the scheme, without first consulting the Salvadoran public, was met with instant criticism from various sectors.
- In the 1980s, he got involved in issues surrounding U.S. policy in El Salvador, this after four churchwoman -- two his dear friends -- were raped and killed by Salvadoran soldiers. Angela Bonavoglia: At Easter, Church Expels Women's Advocate, Keeps Pedophiles In The Fold
- Then I called for takeout from the tiny Greek place up the street, a blue-and-white stucco box called Mykonos whose Salvadoran short-order cooks served up the garlickiest spanakopita, dolmades, and tsatziki this side of the Aegean. Sugar Skull
- `I may have mentioned it to Feather at the Salvadoran workshop. SIGNIFICANT OTHERS