[ UK /sˈɒltɐ/ ]
[ US /ˈsɔɫtɝ/ ]
[ US /ˈsɔɫtɝ/ ]
- someone who makes or deals in salt
- someone who uses salt to preserve meat or fish or other foods
How To Use salter In A Sentence
- Two days later, when he was beginning to get the hang of fly-fishing, Salter and Croll had one last conversation about the seal. A BODY SURROUNDED BY WATER
- Like Psalters they often contained historiated initials or at least decorated initials that marked important liturgical events such as Christmas. Sensual Encounters: Monastic Women and Spirituality in Medieval Germany
- These include harps, lyres, whistles, horns, pan-pipes, bones, psalteries and some form of drum.
- And at the dedication of the wall of Jerusalem they sought the Levites out of all their places, to bring them to Jerusalem, to keep the dedication with gladness, both with thanksgivings, and with singing, with cymbals, psalteries, and with harps. Probably Just One Of Those Funny Coincidences
- Note 23: See for example the Psalter miniature of this scene in Hs. 56632 f. 56v, Germanisches Nationalmuseum, Nuremberg, Germany. Sensual Encounters: Monastic Women and Spirituality in Medieval Germany
- Fitted with state-of-the-art equipment, the complex meets the highest international standards and, apart from the gas compressor station, includes gas purification, dehydration and cooling units operating on the basis of latest technologies, a control panel of automatic management, a gas turbine power station with the capacity of 8 mW / h, a water desalter unit with reservoirs, an administrative-social building and other facilities. Новости
- And since predestination is comprised under foreknowledge, the gloss in the beginning of the Psalter assigns only two species to prophecy, namely of _foreknowledge, _ and of Summa Theologica, Part II-II (Secunda Secundae) Translated by Fathers of the English Dominican Province
- There was a toast in Gaelic which everyone except Salter understood, and a Latin grace which took nobody else by surprise. A BODY SURROUNDED BY WATER
- Additional material found in certain psalters includes refrains used for antiphonal psalmody and appendices containing canticles or other sacred writings.
- And they came to Jerusalem with psalteries and harps and trumpets unto the house of the LORD. Probably Just One Of Those Funny Coincidences