- the capital and largest city of Utah; located near the Great Salt Lake in north central Utah; world capital of the Mormon Church
How To Use Salt Lake City In A Sentence
- So anyway, I'm headed out of town for the next twelve days, to Salt Lake City and then the wilds of Wyoming's Wind Rivers region for some backpacking.
- Interbank is a Futures Commission Merchant and Forex Dealer Member of NFA, located in Salt Lake City, Utah.
- We lived in Ogden before moving to Salt Lake City.
- Can we fly direct to Chicago, or do we stop in Salt Lake City first?
- Salt Lake City holds the Winter Olympics . Gold - medal favorite Michelle Kwan a tumble , settles for bronze.
- That's been shown to be complete bunk, as evidenced by the fact that Canada won last year's World Championship and the gold medal in Salt Lake City.
- For much of that time he was glued to the television following the progress of the British skiers at the Winter Olympics in Salt Lake City, but when it came to the men's downhill, his interest was replaced by bitter disappointment.
- The story unfolded because Ms. Maher, who now lives in Derry, N.H., began calling Salt Lake City news outlets in recent days to tell them about being naked with Mr. Garn when she was 15. NYT > Home Page
- However, his mum, Mary, is from Stirling and two years ago, he went about changing his nationality so he could compete for Britain in Salt Lake City.
- Jr. 's run to gold at Salt Lake City, this year's story in skeleton is much darker. USATODAY.com