- the first treaty between the United States and the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics resulting from the Strategic Arms Limitation Talks
How To Use SALT I In A Sentence
- Most people would do well to reduce the amount of salt in their diet.
- Whisk together flour, oats, sugar, baking powder and salt in a large bowl.
- Place the flour, turmeric, cumin, coriander, asafoetida and salt in a bowl.
- Leeson was looking around for inspiration, a topic that didn't rub salt into wounds.
- Place the flour, Parmesan, butter and a pinch of salt in a food processor and blend briefly.
- Mix the yoghurt with a good pinch of sea salt in a bowl and put to one side. Times, Sunday Times
- Basically, when you put salt into a bucket of water and add a piece of meat ... chicken for example, a scientific process called osmosis begins to take effect. Corn Nation
- Sift the flour, bicarbonate of soda, cream of tartar and salt into a bowl.
- If the Citadel's desecration had cut him to the core, then Tavern Street was like rubbing salt into the wound. TREASON KEEP
- Salt is a substance we use in cooking.