[ UK /sˈɒlt/ ]
[ US /ˈsɔɫt/ ]
[ US /ˈsɔɫt/ ]
- negotiations between the United States and the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics opened in 1969 in Helsinki designed to limit both countries' stock of nuclear weapons
How To Use SALT In A Sentence
- Season with a pinch of salt and pepper. The Sun
- Add white soy sauce and milk, season with salt and pepper to taste and bring to a simmer.
- It was a simple rectangle of crudely mounded basalt rocks, a distinctive arrangement reminiscent of the way Samoans and other Polynesians marked their dead in the late nineteenth and early twentieth centuries.
- Fly fishers in the salt water environment need something entirely different to their freshwater counterpart on the chalk stream, as does the angler who fishes big reservoirs.
- Add the chopped tomatoes, chillis and refried beans to the casserole with a little salt and pepper. 5.
- Brush the aubergines with oil, add salt and pepper, and bake till soft. Meanwhile, heat the remaining oil in a heavy pan.
- Season with salt and pepper and tie string around each saddle to secure the caul fat.
- Galicians specialize in trencherman food: suckling pig, grilled skate, pulpy octopus speckled with sea salt and paprika.
- Mustard, salt, picholine olives and super-thin rye toasts give the house-cured gravlax just the right accents. SFGate: Top News Stories
- Cook the tagliatelle in boiling salted water until al dente.