How To Use Salmonella typhi In A Sentence
- Methods The CWDMs of Salmonella typhi were induced and compared with its parental type by agglutination test and electron microscope.
- Typhoid fever is a life - threatening illness caused by the bacterium Salmonella Typhi.
- It is an acute, life-threatening febrile illness caused by the bacterium Salmonella typhi.
- Similarly, the type of diet did not appear to influence host resistance to Salmonella typhimurium.
- Typhoid fever is a serious infection caused by the bacterium Salmonella typhi.
- The transformed Salmonella typhimurium was administrated to mice by oral or abdominal injection, HAVIgG antibody was found in the mice sera.
- Conclusion Hepatitis A vaccine with attenuated Salmonella typhimurium as vector can induce immune response.