- a person employed to represent a business and to sell its merchandise (as to customers in a store or to customers who are visited)
How To Use sales representative In A Sentence
- My father owns a packaging company, and is also a sales representative for his company.
- For larger quantities, wholesale seed catalogues and seed company sales representatives may provide a wider selection of cultivars as well as wholesale pricing.
- A whistleblower lawsuit filed against Blackstone in a Massachusetts federal court by one of its former sales representative and a former distributor of its products alleges that the payments of up to $8,000 a month were to induce Dr. Lewis and other surgeons to use the company's devices, in violation of the federal antikickback statute, rendering Medicare reimbursement claims fraudulent. Taking Double Cut, Surgeons Implant Their Own Devices
- To direct, supervise and motivate Sales Representatives and Promoter under your charge to achieve agreed sales, distribution and in-store marketing objectives.
- In 1999, our staff of volunteers included five RNs, one surgical technologist, and one sales representative.
- Whatever the reasons, Dawn Cunningham, a sales representative from Elk Grove Village, Ill., was not happy as she spent $45 the other day to fill the tank of her Honda Pilot sport utility vehicle.
- Assign sales territory to Sales Representatives.
- She had a stressful job as a sales representative.
- It has built its business on developing close ties with large corporations via thousands of field and outbound call sales representatives.
- To lead, supervise and motivate a team of sales Representative and Promoter in the designated territory in order to achieve the agreed sales and desired in-store marketing objectives.